Ptr. Patrick Erbynn
Rev. Patrick Erbynn is an Apostle, Pastor and a Teacher. He founded the Temple of God Church in November 2010 and he is also the Head pastor of the congregation. Married to Reverend Darlene Erbynn who is also co-pastoring the church. They are blessed with four children, 3 daughters and one son namely, Stephanie, Esther, Eunice and Joshua.
Patrick Erbynn started to portray his calling as a Pastor in 1996;he also founded various churches in different part of the United Kingdom. He works as full time engineer and also full time in his ministry.
His passion is to teach and preach the gospel and disciple souls for the kingdom of God. God has used his life and continue using him to minister in various parts of the UK and also in West Africa.
The special grace, anointing and humility in his life are evident in his ministry. He has the heart of a shepherd, the anointing and grace to help people in their marriages, bring restoration and healing, helping them to identify and fulfil their calling in the market place and in the body of Christ.
His vision is to teach and preach the gospel of the kingdom to all nations. Teaching that it is the will of God for everyone to accept Christ and to become the Temple of God, 1 Corinthians (3:16). Also, to make disciple of all nations teaching them the indwelling Christ and Holy Spirit desires to work and manifest himself in and through them to the world.
Our vision is to preach the gospel of the Kingdom to all nations, teaching them that it is the will of God for everyone to accept Christ and become the temple of God.
To make disciples from all nations, teaching them that the indwelling Christ/Holy Spirit desires to work and manifest Himself in and through them to the world.
- The Bible is the word of God and it is powerful and life changing. The promises of God start with 2 Timothy 3:16 when God tells us that all scriptures in the bible are inspired by God. With this promise of God in hand, we can be assured that what we learn in the Bible comes from God. The Scriptures are the infallible and authoritative Word of God, without error, given for the purpose of directing man to salvation.
- God the Father is the Creator of heaven and earth; the sustainer of all things. There is but one God; infinite, eternal, and perfect in holiness, truth and love. We are God's masterpiece.
- Through the original sin of Adam and Eve, mankind has fallen from God and become sinful in nature. He is totally incapable of returning to God in himself, and is lost without hope apart from the Salvation of Jesus Christ. Our salvation is something that only God can do. It is his powerful creative work in us. (Ephesians 2:10). Man was created in the image and likeness of God.
- Jesus died on the Cross and shed his blood for our sins. We believe that salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the Cross. Jesus rose from the dead and is coming soon. Salvation is the gift of God through the grace and faith of Jesus Christ. There is no other Name, except that of Jesus Christ, by which men may be saved. By turning from sin to repentance and trusting in Christ and His vicarious death, man is born again into eternal live by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- God's Son, Jesus, was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was without sin. He was the vicarious Sacrifice of the sin of all mankind through His death on the cross. He arose from the dead in His own glorified body, appeared to many, ascended into Heaven, and will return to earth in power and glory. He is now the Head of His Body, the Church. The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sins, righteousness and judgment, unites man to Jesus Christ in faith, brings about the New Birth, and dwells within the believer enabling him to grow in sanctification and righteousness and become a gift of God to the Church.
- God brings us back to Himself (reconciles us) by blotting out our sins and making us right with Him. When we trust in Christ we are no longer God's enemies or strangers or foreigners to Him because we have been reconciled to God. We have the privilege of encouraging others to do the same and thus we are those who have the task of reconciling people to Him. (2 Corinthians 5:18-19, Ephesians 2:13-18). The Church is the Body and Bride of Christ, whose task is to take the Gospel to all men in all nations and to make disciple of them.
- We believe in a triune God. The Triune God consists: of the Father, the Son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. They are coexistent, co-eternal and co-equal. In (Matthew 28:19), Jesus affirms the reality of the Trinity. Jesus himself, he did not say "baptize them in the names" but in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The scripture describe the three in one nature of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is from God. He helps empower the believer to develop the character of Christ and live everyday in Gods will.(Matthew 3:11)
- We believe in water baptism as thought and demonstrated by Jesus, as the way to believers to identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. (Matthew 28:19 and Romans 6:4)
- The Gifts of The Holy Spirit: word of knowledge, wisdom, faith, healing, and working of miracles, prophecy, and discernment of spirits, tongues and the interpretation of tongues are available through the Holy Spirit and are for the Church.
- Jesus will return and take all those who have accepted Him as Saviour to heaven (Acts 1:11). The Consummation of all things includes the visible, personal return of Jesus Christ, the Resurrection of the dead and the translation of those alive in Christ into the Presence of God for eternity.
Our Mission is to
- Proclaim the total gospel of the kingdom of God and the saving, healing and deliverance message of Jesus Christ to all nations.
- Build up, train, and strengthen believers in every nation for the purpose of overtaking darkness and spreading the light of the Gospel of Christ.
- Maximize technology, people, and resources God has provided for the spreading of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.
- Establish a prayer covering over the nations
- Recognize and support unity in the Body of Christ, so that the world will know we are His disciples.
- Operate, and demonstrate to the world, the five-fold ministries of the Church as outlined in Ephesians 4:11 for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
- Demonstrate the love of God through compassion outreach in meeting the needs of the poor, orphans, widows and many other people who are suffering and hurting in many ways.
- In all we do and say and in every action of the Temple of God Church we want to bring glory, honour, and adoration to God.